Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whoa...6 months.

Just realized it's been 6 months since I last wrote something on here. A lot has transpired since the winter including; the end of an engagement (whew), moving out of Detroit (double whew), and painting a bit. It's been of time of recovery and reflection for me. It's been quite exhausting in someways. It's funny how you believe you have changed so much in your life and then one day wake up back in the same place you began to run from. You can only hope that this time it won't happen again...that you will make damn well sure it doesn't happen again. There is solace in that.
I am building up creative energy by observing more than anything else. I'm seeing deeper than I was 6 months ago. I am collecting inspirations. I'm almost done with a new portrait and now that I want to be invested in myself again, will post it as soon as I am done.

No comments: